Non-Commissioned Officer School
*STAY TUNED FOR UPDATED DATES/INFORMATION ON THE 2019 NCOS*
WHERE: Volk Field
WHEN: Winter 2019
Open to Cadet Senior Airman (C/SrA) through Cadet Chief Master Sergeant (C/CMSgt)
For more information contact Maj Todd Mandel.
- BDUs / ABUs
- Black T-shirts (if wearing BDUs) / Sand T-shirts (if wearing ABUs)
- Black knit watch cap
- Black outdoor gloves
- Warm clothes for underlayers (drill will happen outdoors)
- Appropriate exterior wear. Uniform outwear is preferred. Uniform outwear should have all appropriate nametags and grade insignia on it. Note that the BDU gortex parka was recently authorized for wear with ABUs.
- 3×5 notecards, one pack
- Pen and pencil
- Warm PT clothes
- Running shoes
- Black combat boots
- ABU or BDU patrol cap or other appropriate uniform headgear
- Grooming products
- Towel, shampoo, soap, hand towel
- Medications if needed
- Civilian clothes for after hours
- Sleeping clothes
- No pillows, linens, blankets, or sleeping bags are necessary. Students will draw linens upon arrival.