Non-Commissioned Officer School
WHERE: Volk Field
WHEN: 9-11 NOV 2018
Registration Info to Come. There is a limit of 45 students. After that a wait-list will be established.
Open to Cadet Senior Airman (C/SrA) through Cadet Chief Master Sergeant (C/CMSgt)
For more information contact Maj Todd Mandel.
- BDUs / ABUs
- Black T-shirts (if wearing BDUs) / Sand T-shirts (if wearing ABUs)
- Black knit watch cap
- Black outdoor gloves
- Warm clothes for underlayers (drill will happen outdoors)
- Appropriate exterior wear. Uniform outwear is preferred. Uniform outwear should have all appropriate nametages and grade insignia on it. Note that the BDU gortex parka was recently authorized for wear with ABUs.
- 3×5 notecards, one pack
- Pen and pencil
- Warm PT clothes
- Running shoes
- Black combat boots
- ABU or BDU patrol cap or other appropriate uniform headgear
- Grooming products
- Towel, shampoo, soap, handtowel
- Medications if nedded
- Civilian clothes for after hours
- Sleeping clothes
- No pillows, linens, blankets, or sleeping bags are necessary. Students will draw linens upon arrival.