Non-Commissioned Officer School
Open to Cadet Senior Airman (C/SrA) through Cadet Chief Master Sergeant (C/CMSgt)
Are you ready to take the next step in preparing to lead? Do you want to develop the skills to help guide your cadets to the next level? Then come to this year’s Non-Commissioned Officer School! During the weekend you will develop skills on commanding drill, teaching drill, presenting classes, and working with people. This school is Wisconsin’s premiere opportunity for Phase II cadets to ready themselves for the next level!
WHERE: Volk Field
WHEN: 15-17 November 2019
For more information contact Maj Todd Mandel.
- BDUs / ABUs
- Black T-shirts (if wearing BDUs) / Sand T-shirts (if wearing ABUs)
- Black knit watch cap
- Black outdoor gloves
- Warm clothes for underlayers (drill will happen outdoors)
- Appropriate exterior wear. Uniform outwear is preferred. Uniform outwear should have all appropriate nametags and grade insignia on it. Note that the BDU gortex parka was recently authorized for wear with ABUs.
- 3×5 notecards, one pack
- Pen and pencil
- Warm PT clothes
- Running shoes
- Black combat boots
- ABU or BDU patrol cap or other appropriate uniform headgear
- Grooming products
- Towel, shampoo, soap, hand towel
- Medications if needed
- Civilian clothes for after hours
- Sleeping clothes
- No pillows, linens, blankets, or sleeping bags are necessary. Students will draw linens upon arrival.