Wisconsin Wing Conference: 75 Years Strong!
Join us at this year’s Wisconsin Wing Conference being held at the Delta Racine Architect Hotel & Conference Center in beautiful Racine, Wisconsin!
Join hundreds of your fellow members from around the wing. Learn new skills, make new connections and renew old ones, and help advance your readiness! This year’s conference promises to be a celebration of 75 great years of performing Missions for America, and a look ahead to the next 75 years.
Wing Conference is open to Cadet and Senior Members! There will be training tracks specially designed for CAP Cadets by the Wing Cadet Advisory Council. Senior Members will have the chance to get updated on the latest information and tools to enhance CAP’s missions. Learn best practices, meet great people, and have fun!
Training & Speaker Information
- Banquet Featured Speaker: Reverend Jill Paulson, Granddaughter of Gill Robb Wilson
- Officer Training Sessions
- Earn your Yeager Award with CMsgt Mark Gajewski
- Learn more about FERTILE KEYNOTE operations
- WMIRS 101
- Finance Officer seminar
- How to get the most from all your members (Lt Col Richard Kreitz)
- Writing effective awards and promotions (Lt Col Richard Kreitz)
- Recruiting & Retention (Maj Scott Schuman)
- Running Professional Development courses (Lt Col Ron Sorenson)
- Conducting community fundraising (Lt Col Danielle Michaels)
- Nutrition & Safety (Capt Michelle Michalski)
- Generation Interaction (Lt Col Steve Michaels)
- Basic Drill for Adult members (Southeast Group Cadet Advisory Council)
- Aerospace Education programming (Lt Col Peter Boulanger)
- Cadet Training Sessions
- General Sessions for all Cadets:
- Cadet Operations Briefing (mandatory)
- 115th Fighter Wing Seminar (mandatory)
- Phase I & II Cadet Training
- How to work with the Chain of Command (C/Capt Patrick Robbins)
- Looking your best: Use 39-1 to your benefit (C/2d Lt Roman Hebel)
- Telling It Like It Is: The Power of Professional Correspondence (C/2d Lt Lauren Vassios)
- Make Next Summer Awesome!: National Cadet Special Activities (C/1st Lt Jacob Erdman)
- Phase III & IV Cadet Training
- The Leader as a Commander (C/1st Lt Jordan Garivay)
- Accelerated Leadership (C/1st Lt Xavier Correa)
- Answer the Call: Recruiting & Retention (C/2d Lt Chantelle Wernecke)
- Strategic Context and Operational Design (C/1st Lt Jacob Erdman)
- General Sessions for all Cadets:
The newly remodeled Marriott Delta Racine Architect Hotel and Conference Center will host this year’s conference. A block of rooms has been set aside for CAP members at the conference rate of $89/night. The conference rate is only good through 27 MARCH, so make your reservation today! Call 1-888-236-2427 and tell the booking agent that you are with the “CAP Wisconsin Wing Conference”.
Note: Cadets cannot reserve their own rooms, all cadet reservations must be made by their senior chaperon.
Members may register online by clicking here. Cadets registering online will need to download and mail/bring this form to the conference:
Paper registrations may be submitted by downloading the appropriate form below, completing, and mailing it.
This year’s registration and pricing options:
- Senior Member full registration (all meals & banquet): $90
- Senior Member Saturday only (includes banquet): $85
- Senior Member Saturday conference, lunch and banquet: $80
- Senior Member Conference Only (no food): $40
- Cadet full registration (all meals & banquet): $50
- Cadet Saturday conference, lunch and banquet: $45
- Cadet Saturday Conference Only (no food): $40
- Banquet guests: $35
Payment may be one of two ways:
- Online via Paypal (you do not need a Paypal account). Click here to go to the Shopping Cart. (note: click “continue shopping” to pay for more than one person in the same transaction)
- Pay via check by mailing a check made out to “Civil Air Patrol” for the full amount to Wisconsin Wing Conference, c/o Major Steve Virt, 1242 Hill Drive, Hobart, WI 54155