Ground Team Academy
REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED – SCHOOL IS FULL
This year’s Ground Team Academy will focus on small teams and hands-on training. Sign-offs for SQTR tasks will be available for all levels of Ground Team.
Tuition for the weekend is $45, and includes meals as well as housing. Members from other wings are welcome to attend.
Enrollment may be limited and no walk-in registrations will be accepted. You must complete the pre-requisites before your registration will be approved. Delays due to missing pre-requisites may place your attendance in jeopardy if maximum enrollment is reached.
Deadline to register is 19 MARCH.
- General Emergency Services (GES)
- Do not apply unless your 101 card (available under the Operations Qualification section of eServices) shows IS100 and IS700 listed. When clicking the view/upload documents link, on the same page, completion certificates for both courses must be listed under the files section. Please work with your squadron leadership / ES staff to correct any discrepancies prior to registering. Incomplete applications due to missing prerequisites will not be accepted and you risk possible forfeiture of course fees in the event requirements are not satisfied
- Full and complete personal equipment as described in Task O-0001 Prepare Individual Equipment
- Operations will be outside therefore cold weather gear is very important. A full equipment inspection will occur at check-in. Please make sure you have warm hats, gloves, and outerwear.
- Students who report without appropriate cold weather gear may be restricted to indoor training and/or asked to return home and not participate.
Cadets are welcome and encouraged to attend the training. Cadets must download a CAPF 32 and bring it, signed, to the event:
2017 GTA Permission Slip (102.3 KiB)
Questions? Contact Maj Ryan Krenke