Volunteers needed for CAP recruiting booth at EAA AirVenture Airshow
From 25-31 July 2016, National Headquarters Civil Air Patrol has again requested our assistance with staffing a recruiting booth and display at the EAA AirVenture Airshow. Our location this year will be near the many aviation universities as well as the Air Force display. Wisconsin Wing members will be responsible for staffing the booth from 0900 (9AM) until the airshow begins at approximately 1500 (3PM). There will be ample time for everyone to walk around and view the exhibits.
Important details for volunteers:
- Typically you will work a two hour shift
- Report in uniform. Any valid uniform combination is authorized:
- Battle Dress Uniform or Airman Battle Uniform
- CAP polo shirt or corporate uniforms
- We want to present a positive image, therefore take extra time to ensure your uniform meets regulations and that you exceed expectations.
- The Fox Cities Composite Squadron’s van will depart each day at 0700 (7AM) from its building (http://www.foxcitiescap.org/find-us/) to the airshow. We will return around 1800 (6PM) each day, but this could vary depending on traffic and if attendees wish to stay for the airshow.
- Additional information will be sent out to those who are selected. Those interested in staffing the recruiting booth are asked to contact Major Robert Koehler by email at email@example.com with the following information by 4 July 2016:
- CAP Grade
- Home unit
- Encampments and other activities you have attended (if any)
- Email address
- Phone number
- Dates you would like to work (must commit to the entire day)
- If you have a CAP driver’s license and would be willing to drive the CAP van (Seniors only)