Wing Alert Officer procedure change
There is a 24/7 Alert Officer Phone number which is 608-466-9694.
There is a 24/7 Alert Officer Email Address which is email@example.com
A new page 27 to the Wisconsin Wing Directory is downloadable (you must be logged in to the website to download the page). If for some reason no one answers the 24/7 phone number, please call down the list as attached.
- CAP NOC alerting sequence and resource list for WIWG has been updated in WMIRS.
- Emergency requests for CAP assistance from state and local agencies MUST be forwarded to Wisconsin Emergency Management per current MOU.
- If you are contacted directly, have the requesting agency contact the WEM Duty Officer at 800-943-0003. You should also advise the WIWG Duty Officer so he/she knows that a request has been made and can follow up as needed with WEM.
- Missions MUST be in WMIRS and mission number issued BEFORE we respond.
- All non-emergency requests for support should be forwarded to WIWG Emergency Services staff for follow-up.
- All Counterdrug requests should be forwarded to the CAP National Operation Center after coordinating with the WIWG Counterdrug Officer.
This is an informational message for WIWG staff, group, and unit commanders. No action is required.