You are invited to attend the first AP training event since December 13. It’s time to get the rust off our newest mission enhancing skill!
What: AP training day
Where: Executive Air hanger 1, 2131 Airport Drive, Green Bay, WI
When: Saturday, 18 Apr 15, 8-5 CDT
How: Drive in on this funded mission #15-T-8024 (vehicle fuel only)
Why: Mission scanner qualified members will get AP fam and prep tasks signed off on their SQTRs
Here’s some particulars:
– Bring your D90 camera if you are assigned one (please call Chris if you are, 920-246-3630
– Bring your personal laptop as uploading photos will be a key task
– Please check your safety currency and sign in to the WMIRS mission 15-T-8024
– Tim Dixon will be presenting the seminar
– By donation lunch of sub sandwich platters will be provided, as well as healthy snacks
– Hanger 1 is adjacent to Executive Air’s operations desk. Park in their main parking lot at Austin Straubel’s GA area.
– No AP flying is scheduled. This class will focus on in-depth Fam and Prep task training. Credit if you’re MS qualified.
– To receive fuel/oil reimbursement, complete a form 73, input sortie info in a WMIRS ground mission & submit a form 7 to IC Denese Helgeland. Remember to log your start/stop milage & times.