IT Deputy Director position opening
- dge of CAP IT needs and procedures, CAPP 227.
WING STAFF POSITION VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT
Position: Deputy Director (1) Directorate: Information Technology (IT)
Overview: The Deputy Director of Information Technology works under the supervision of the Director of Information Technology. The IT Directorate provides support services to all operational and support functions for Wisconsin Wing, however the directorate works consistently with the Public Affairs Directorate to maintain the wing’s web presence and connectivity to emerging media. The IT/PAO team works together to provide the Wisconsin Wing current and accurate information through its website, email lists, and social media. The team also provides assistance in recommending software and hardware for the Wing’s computer equipment.
- Respond to customer inquiries via email and phone.
- Ensure the Wing website(s) is functional and responsive.
- Perform web hosting duties.
- Perform backup and ensure site is secure.
- Provide hardware and software recommendations for Wing equipment.
- Represent Wing IT at required Wing functions.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (KSAs):
- Basic hardware and software knowledge.
- Knowledge of common operating systems and office packages.
- Basic knowledge of WordPress
- Ability to update and maintain website functionality.
- Ability to respond to customer inquiries.
- Basic knowledge of listservs.
- Basic knowledge of networking and the OSI model.
- Basic knowledge of client server relationships.
Minimum Grade: This position is open to the grade of 2nd Lt or higher.
How to Apply:
Reply to email@example.com with a resume and statement of interest prior to close of business on 8 May 2014.