Welcome to the official website of the Wisconsin Wing of the Civil Air Patrol. To find out about our members’ latest accomplishments visit our Wing News! section.
We are more than 900 volunteers statewide performing missions for America in the areas of Emergency Services, Aerospace Education and Cadet Programs. With 33 subordinate units spread throughout the state, our groups, squadrons and flights provide services to communities throughout Wisconsin. Visit our units’ websites and Facebook pages to find out more or use the Unit Finder to find a unit near you.
Civil Air Patrol members perform a wide variety of missions including:
- Developing young, American aerospace leaders through the CAP Cadet Program
- Working with local civic organizations and schools to bring the wonder of aerospace to life!
- Cost-effective search and rescue teams and aircrews that maintain a high level of training and readiness
- Disaster relief support utilizing ground and air assets, including highly trained aerial photographers
- Providing schools and civic organizations with high quality youth who live a drug free lifestyle
- Maintaining a fleet of 12 single-engine aircraft to ensure a high level of readiness for missions requiring aviation assets
- A wide-ranging communications network utilizing reliable equipment with trained operators
Please feel free to learn more about Civil Air Patrol and the Wisconsin Wing by viewing our site. If you would like more information please use the “Contact Us” form located under the “Home” menu.